Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Black Veil Brides', "Set The World On FIre" Debuts at #1

Black Veil Brides new album "Set The World On Fire" debuts at #1 on the iTunes Rock Chart and at #4 on the iTunes overall album chart. Black Veil Brides also currently have the #1 and #2 videos on the iTunes Rock video chart with “Legacy” at #1 and “Fallen Angels” at #2. 

The boys in black are all over the iTunes store today, in celebration of their new release.  Drummer Christian Coma, continues to hold court with speed, precision, and power.  His perfect weapon of choice? Dios Ash in custom flat black finish. They continue their rise to power, with a headlining slot on this year's Van's Warped Tour.  CC is one of our fastest rising stars, and we have a feeling the best is yet to come!

2 comments:

  1. fuck yeah cc! BLACK VEIL BRIDES WILL SET THIS FUCKING WORLD ON FIRE!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black veil brides . They inspired me to do things that I never imagined doing on my own. They are really an awesome band and I just feel like they do so much for there fans that us fans should do something also and being there for them.They go through the good and the bad times every day. I love how they inspire other fans just like me.

    ReplyDelete

For customer service issues please contact us at: (800) 793-5273